mardi 28 juin 2016

Simon dit: Que ça brille! / Simon Says: Shimmer!

Bonjour, quand on me dit: "Ajouter de la brilliance", moi je me met au travail! Toujours dans le chapitre des cartes de remerciements pour les maîtresses, voici deux cartes sur le même design:

Hello, when I hear: "Add some shimmer", I get busy! Still in the same chapter of thank you teacher cards, here are two that follow the same design:


J'ai utilisé les tampons du courant kit carterie de Scrapdeco pour les fleurs. En ce qui concerne le panneau de base, il a été encré avec trois couleurs des encres Distress puis recouvert avec la poudre à pigment, Perfect Pearls. Tout à la fin j'ai utilisé un classeur de gauffrage de We R Memory Keepers.

I used stamps from the current Scrapdeco's card kit for the flowers. The main panel was covered with three Distress inks and covered with some Perfect Pearls powder. At the end I sent it through the Big Shot machine with a We R Memory Keepers embossing folder.


C'était la carte avec ma combo de couleur préférée en ce moment. Voici une autre:

This was my current favorite color combo. Here's another:


Quand on incline la carte on voit bien la brilliance...

When one tilts the card, one can see all the shimmer. Isn't it lovely?


Merci de votre visite et à bientôt!

Thanks for visiting and see you soon!

5 commentaires:

jenn shurkus a dit…

WOW!!!! gorgeous!!!! :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

halomom a dit…

What a beautiful card! I love all the texture from the embossing folder and the shimmer is amazing!

halomom a dit…

What a beautiful card! I love all the texture from the embossing folder and the shimmer is amazing!

Daria G. a dit…

Simoly stunning!

nathouest a dit…

quel bel effet , bravo.